Monday, August 2, 2010

Keep Moving Forward!

Hey guys!
So the weekend went well, still liquid fasting! Finally aunt flo is gone so I'm going to give it a bit of time before I weigh so that I won't get whopped with water weight. Idk why but my body doesn't like getting rid of the weight immediately!! Check my old blog entries if you don't believe me! It never happens I like have to effin work for it. No worries though, just gotta keep going!!
I have been having this twitch in the back of my brain that's just like bingebingebinge. It's my EDNOS leaking through obviously. But I'm resisting fairly easily because this isn't a "oh I just want I little dang I ate the whole bag" kinda craving. It a go and buy an entire cake and eat the whole damn thing kinda craving. However I know I'd never be able to get my hands on something so much and I know a minor binge isn't going to cut it so why do it at all??? Exactly. So I'm pretty safe. That's the benefit of having everyone in the house dieting, there's never anything here!
Did I tell you guys my mom is liquid fasting with me??? Well she is up until like the 28th of august! Well technically that's how long I'm going for too because I have to break the fast with fruits and veggies because the next day we celebrate my parent's anniversary. The anniversary is on the 31st but that's a tuesday and that's kind of shit for a celebration!
In other news, it looks like I might finally get paid by my job on friday!!!!!!! Wooooo! I am immediately going to go and buy either a toshiba or an HP laptop. Same price, same specs, different stores. If the toshiba is out of stock I'm getting the HP. Then I'm going to redecorate my room! And buy skinny cloths!!! Putting that off for a bit though, because every 14 I pick up fits great, but I can squeeze (shoehorn) myself into twelves so with a lot of starving and a little luck hopefully I can get all my back to school stuff in that size!!!
I'm doing pretty well on cals now, about 700 a day! Much lower than what I was doing *shutter*. Anyway, today is a short post because nothing truly interesting is happening! Lol, but I may have some nice stuff happening soooon!!! :)
Comments!
Sarah staying skinny: why thank you! I'm working it down just a bit lowwwerr!! :)
Therebirthofsaphira: thanks babe! I'm keeping my eyes on the prize!!!
AnaNae: it's a scary barrier! Because as long as you're in the low 200s you can feel pretty okay, but when you get to the 190s, if you even sneeze the wrong way it's back to the salt mines of 200 and it feels pretty bad! But you can do this. You can go to 190s, then 180s and every little barrier drop puts you on safer ground! :) water pills....that's a good idea!!! I mean but only because of lady week, I've got water to burn! Lol
Elora Rose: omg you're so lucky!!!! I wish I was out of school that long! But yes we can do this!!!!!!!! :)
Katie: yup were gonna rock this month like an earthquake!!!!!! Haha yeah I have fast hands!!! <3
Jo: wow thanks that means a lot! I am definetly hitting it on all fronts because I've got to give it all I've got!! Haha yeah no one taught me liquids had calories....lol, jk ;P
Okay ladies, I am off to get skinny!!
XOXO,
Scarlet<3
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

2 comments:

  1. ur doing great hun! keep it up! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you for recognizing what kind of craving was trying to derail you. You're being very honest with yourself, and I think that is soooo helpful.

    You will definitely be buying 12s for your clothes for fall! You have been doing so well. You seem to be in the "sweet spot" for weight shedding right now. Ha, I watch The Biggest Loser, and it always seems like a month in they hit some kind of super-burn and lose like crazy.

    ReplyDelete