Monday, April 14, 2014

Progressssss

Okay so the weekend was kinda bad, but I've maintained a 2lb loss so far. I'm only going to lose more this week. I mean I only started Thursday haha.

Anyways, nothing much to update right now. It's 3:30pm and I haven't had anything today, not even water (which is bad I know). So eh. I have class at 5 until about 8 and I am dead tired and I have to work on a paper and proctor an exam tomorrow so I am crazy busy. Ain't nobody got time for food.

Hopefully I can drop a good 7 lbs this week.

Comments!
Onyx: 1300 isn't a bad number, I just can't tell myself that is my aim because I tend to go over so I set my goals lower to make up for my anticipated screw ups. And if I don't screw up I have a super low cal count :) Good luck to you too!!

I really need to catch up on blogs. But everything else is taking up my time. I promise I'll try to read blogs when I can.

XOXO,
Scarlet

No comments:

Post a Comment