Saturday, September 19, 2009

Catch and Release

Hey Y'all,
so yesterday i weighed in at 230. that was great and i was happy, but then i did something stupid: I went to a buffet with my family because i was seriously hungry. i had grapes that morning and by 5pm i was ravenous. I ate like a pig, and expected a high gain. this morning the grand total is three pounds. i was shocked. I could get three pounds off like by sleeping. a workout will knock off 1-1.5 lbs and i'm fasting today, which will knock off 1-2. i might even wake up under 230. I would have to laugh if that happened. just because it seems so strange.
So I am back to being good and getting thinner. I will be under 225 by friday. I'm praying for less.
So NEW FOLLOWER!!! HI WELCOME TO THE BLOG!!!
My week has been hectic, too many quizzes, too much homework. Haha, that's college for you. so i'm thinking if i don't screw up anymore or anything, i can lose 4-7lbs a week and that means by mi b-day, in the first week of november, i can be between 200-180lbs. and by christmas, i can be between 176-138lbs. I know the lowest i can lose is a pound a day on mi fast days and 7 max. so that would be really great. this is the great push ppl. i must be skinny by the end of the year. Any Ideas???
It seems so unreal that this is all i had to do to be losing weight by the minute. all i had to do was resist. that was all, why the fuck didn't i do that all this time!!!!
Sorry about the rant so anyway, i mostly maintained and i'll be back to 230 or lower by sunday or monday.
I'm off to read blogs and also, be sure to comment you guys, i love knowing what you think!
BE THIN ALWAYS!
XOXO,
Scarlet<3

No comments:

Post a Comment