Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Scale Hates Me (of course)

Hey Y'all,
So my scale hates me. I have no idea what i weigh because i weighed this morning and it said 234. then 233. then 232.5. i weighed five times extra after the last number and it stayed at 232.5. so i guess i'm claiming that as mi weight but i don't think i should weigh for a while. it makes my defenses lower when it's a good number and it depresses the hell outta me when it's bad, so i'm just going to wait until monday or something to weigh again. if i keep thinking that i'm huge i'm more likely to stay on the path. and even though i'm going to weigh on monday it's during the week and i'll be crazy busy.
i have so much to do in this next week and a half: orgo exam on thursday, map quiz on thursday, psych exam weds(next one, not this one), and a chemical enginnering exam on weds(same day). AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to be so stressed so the last thing i need is an evil scale, but i will be working out to relieve stress! so hopefully i will keep getting thinner!
XOXO,
Scarlet<3

2 comments:

  1. Stress makes you eat. Stay away from food! Drink lots of water, and it'll keep you from getting hungry. And I'm 5'2 1/2, yeah. I'm short as hell. Ha, (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. my scale hates me too!
    grrr!
    it can never make up its mind
    :(
    goodluck on the rest of your week.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete