Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How Do You Solve A Problem Like Fatness?

How do you take a cloud and kill it???
Hey Guys, so i gained two pounds and i am not happy. so i am fasting today and plan to lose it, and watch my step. it was my fault really, i ate TWO meals yesterday and i cracked and attempted to make a weird egg/flour/sugar mix. i only ate half of that though, mostly because my teeth were on edge. see i have two cavaties and the sugar i used was palm sugar, which only comes in like small discus blocks. so i had to chew those up and then spit them out to use them in the batter. let me tell you: NOT ENJOYABLE!!!  I hate that i wasted my weight like that! any way, i am doing well, and am not worried about cracking. i have lots of HW to do today and will not have time for food.
I hope everyone is doing well, quite a lot of ppl have been on the blink lately....BTW does anyone know what happened to Jenny (AKA sorry_i_can't_be_perfect)??? I miss her comments and blog.
Anyway, off to work!!
XOXO,
Scarlet <3

No comments:

Post a Comment