Thursday, November 26, 2009

Well, well, well, if it isn't thanksgiving!

Where have you been for the past year?? Oh yeah, planning my waistline's demise. So tomorrow is thanksgiving. I am not happy as there is a TON of shit in the house, but I planned for it. I completed a 24hr fast (barely) before caving for samples and eventually dinner. I said I couldn't celebrate thanksgiving until AFTER a fast. Secondly, I am only giving myself thursday and friday to eat to contentness, not go crazy, but have fun, and then attempt a 48hr fast for saturday and sunday. It's also that time of the month so my weight is fucked up (thanks SO much), but I'm not too bad.
In other news I got my straight black instant coffee, but it tastes like awful. I mean it. So I bought fancy liquid creamer. Gonna try to limit cals on it and resist drinking the creamer straight (bad, BAD, habit of mine). Okay, so I am off to bed, gotta wake up early to see the Macy's thanksgiving day parade!!
XOXO love bugs and happy thanksgiving!!!
Scarlet <3
P.S.: though I am not 215 or 200 like I wanted, I am thankful I am not 242 or 232, or in the 230s at all. I am thankful my new mindset (to be explained in next post) will only drive me to be thinner. I am thankful the semester is almost over so I can start my 12 day fast and be thin for christmas. These are the things I am thankful for. Remember to count the blessings girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment