Thursday, November 19, 2009

When I'm Smiling, I'm Alive

Hey guys,
so yesterday i had the strangest binge ever: Kidney Beans. I kid you not. I was making dinner for me and my dad so i cracked open a can of beans to cook. Goya  Kidney Beans to be exact. so anyway, i opened it and i tasted a few. then more, and more, until suddenly the whole can was gone. i mean GONE! 630 cals, that dissapeared through my fingers. yowza. then i ate dinner, and went to go pick up my mom, etc, etc. no more food for the night. oh btw, i took some laxies at 7pm and when i woke up this morning the same weight stared up at me: 227.5 i have to admit i am a little happy that i didn't gain. i ate light today, almost a 24 hour fast, about 21hrs. i ate at 4:30pm. i ate two oranges and a 126cals "wife cake" i gave away the other one. then i went to whole foods and had a light dinner. i feel good. hope i get to 226 tomorrow. please, please! i've been doing well lately, and now i am almost at finals week and after that i can relax and starve as much as i want. sleep all day from famine and no one will care. well, they will, but i just won't be around.
well, i will update you guys tomorrow and hello to new followers, welcome to the blog, and feel free to share suggestions or ideas!!!
XOXO<
Scarlet <3

2 comments:

  1. Oo kidney beans are the best. Better you binge on those than Cheetos or something. All of that fiber will go right through you. They're like natures laxatives lol

    -Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. better than my binge I'm suffering right now.....

    ReplyDelete