Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Striving For Greatness

Hey guys,
So I am 228 today, and i am doing really, really well so far. i'm not really craving any "real" food, but i do want more fruit, lol. i may allow myself that luxury, MAYBE. i'm not sure though. i'm going to get my free thinspo today in the form of the victoria secret fashion show!!! woooo!!!!
Now a can of fruit is 240cals. mangoes are 330cals. so if i ate another fruit cocktail i would be at 480cals, which is really good. i haven't had many liquids, a 200cal lipton green tea and what i'm calling a 100cal coffee. sooo 780 cal total?? it sounds okay, not as good as 540cals, but much better than 1000cal. hmmm...idk. if i'm really hungry i'll do it.
in other news i am studying for my finals (next week!!!eeeeeepppppp!!!!). a kind of funny story:
i thought my polisci class was cancelled today because my teacher had said it was about two weeks ago because she was going to haiti to do some field work. so i came to school thirty mins past class time (my mom had to be driven to work and i would've never made it back in time for my next class) and out of morbid curiousity i pass  the classroom, and there is CLASSSSS!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! you don't know what this does to me, i am a goody two shoes. i think in the past three years i have only missed class three times (and i had to be practically too sick to move and i still studied in bed), and am almost never late, so this, this was horrible for me. i just pretended like it didn't bother me, but i'm thinking "Damn, what did i miss????" LOL, go ahead and laugh, you know you want to. i don't mind.
so i am off to be skinny and i hope y'all join in!
XOXOXO,
Scarlet <3

1 comment:

  1. A cup of mango slices is just over 100 cals. A mango about 135. Just thought I would tell you since your numbers are so off. Also, I wouldnt be eating canned fruit. There is a lot more cals in there than in fresh! You could have a lot more to eat, and a lot more filling if you ate say apples, or made your own fruit salad....

    ReplyDelete