Monday, October 5, 2009

I Am Invincible As Long As I'm Alive

Hey Y'all,
I didn't want to write this post. I wanted to wait a LONG time before i wrote you guys again. But I'm here so i might as well stop whining my ass off and say what happened this weekend: On Saturday morning i was 226. I was happy. I intended to eat healthy. My parents and I went to a thai restaurant where i ordered SAUTEED spicy sole fish with cucumber salad. and i treated myself to two crab ragoons, as I felt my order was so healthy. when my meal came however, the fish was fucking FRIED!!! I couldn't believe it. I felt like the fattest cow in the room. my parents meal were not fried. I ate it. felt like shit. said it wouldn't be the end of the world. went on to eat two carol's cookies; chocolate chip and PB chocolate combo. those cookies are 6.5oz EACH. go to carolscookies.com to see what a whale i am. I didn't think the worst. that was all i ate. I gained 3.5 pounds. I took laxitives the next morning. Then my mom and i made wonton soup and cucumber salad. not bad. i mean literally that was just about all i had. and i woke up even after the laxies did their thing i was still 231.5. so overall loss this week? ZERO. Score one more point for me. Not. I honestly don't know how it happened. I've done wayy worse and not gained that much weight. I'm not binging, but i gained it all back. But as the title says, I Am Invincible As Long As I'm Alive. I can't quit from a setback. i have to keep going. You only fail when you stop trying. I can get back down and not fuck it up again. I must try. wish me luck guys!
XOXO,
Scarlet <3
BTW: I got a 100% on mi Chemical engineering exam. I'll let you guys know what i get on mi orgo and psych exams when i can!

No comments:

Post a Comment