Monday, October 26, 2009

Panic! At the disco

Hey y'all,
So I am still here waiting for flo to go away so I can get back to my life. Now I get y sorry_i_can't_be_perfect said not to weigh all week, mostly because it's ghastly terrifying. I'm still restricting. My fam and I went to a thai place yesterday and I planned to just eat half of a veggie and protien base dish with no noodles, but the fact is that I didn't want to eat the other half period, but I hate to waste food. So I decided to share with my mom because she couldn't order an entree because she wanted a heftily priced dessert. So I said I would share my dish with her bit she wanted noodles. Apparently beggars can be choosers. So I got the noodles with tofu and I gave her half the dish and gave my dad some. I wound up also eating one crab ragoon and a tiny piece of thai custard. I'm talking a piece no bigger than the palm of my hand with no much height. So great for that. Also, I am going to take a laxi tea and I just popped I diuretic. I am so weak to the scale, I can't take having it be so cruel to me.
So today's plan is to study for my poliSci midterm (for thursday) and lots of homework today. Also, I got my midterms for orgo and chem engineering and I got A's for both. WOOT!
Okay l8r guys,
XOXO,
Scarlet <3

1 comment:

  1. my advice is, if youre just starting out, instead of eating the palm sized portions like all the doctors and trainers say, just portion your food to half the size of your palm but double the amount youre drinking. youll lose weight MUCH faster and youll get used to eating less quicker.
    also, try weighing in the morning first thing after you wake up.

    i find that this is when my weight is the most accurate.


    much love girly!

    XOXO Sophia Ruins <3

    ReplyDelete