Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day one of the checkerboard fast!!!

Hey y'all,
So on the advice of SophiaRuins I am altering my fast. It will be a checkerboard of juice fast one day and then water fast the next. This is good because I will lose even more weight and that is always good. So today I woke up 228.5 so I went down a half a pound from yesterday, so maybe I can be 226 tomorrow (fingers crossed). I haven't had any juice today yet, I will probably wait until my fam and I go grocery shopping. I am going to get the Odwalla Protein Monster drink. 33g of protein!!!! That'll keep my muscle but burn mi fat. Good stuff. So I think I'll go drink some water to get rid of the rest of this water weight and keep getting skinnier! I have another motivation too: my most evil cousin is coming up from texas sometime in november, and I have no idea if I will have to see her, and even if I don't I will deff have to see her for christmas holiday season. In a word, she's a bitch and hates me because I'm prettier and smarter than her even though I'm much fatter. So I am also out to take wind out of her "well at least I'm skinnier than her" sails. So tag that on to the reasons to be skinny wagon. Okay, bye!!!!
XOXO,
Scarlet

No comments:

Post a Comment