Sunday, October 18, 2009

Where'd you guys go/ new low weight!

Hey y'all,
I've been missing you guys lately. You don't comment or anything; kind of makes me feel like I'm writing to myself.
Anywho, I am now at a new low weight!!! 224! Eleven pounds under my old low weight (when I started it was 235) and eighteen pounds under my starting weight, and 46pounds under mi high weight!!!! Yippee!!! I have to tell you guys though, I haven't been fasting every other day like I planned, but I have been eating a lot less and drinking caffeine. Seriously, that stuff is a godsend and helped me to not only survive the weekend but lose two and a half pounds! If I get some coffee today and watch myself, I may very well hit 220 by 2moro. That would be an eleven and a half pound loss in a week. Yowza.
So I am off to be skinny, got a bday party to go to of someone idk, but there is no free food and thank god mi dad is a cheapskate and will only buy a little something so we won't look like losers. Not that we're poor or anything, he's just supertight with the budget.
Hopefully you girls will be back commenting and blogging. The blogosphere isn't the same without you.
Xoxo,
Scarlet <3

2 comments:

  1. Good job about your low weight! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coffee is amazing. Especially the light frapuccinos at Starbucks. Expensive yet low cal and filling. Coffee is definitely a God-send or an Ana-send ;)

    ReplyDelete