Saturday, October 24, 2009

Zing, zang,zoom!

Hey y'all,
You know how batman had all those cool sound effects like zing,zang, zoom? Well right now my sound effect is shit, fuck, damn. I've been pretty good as of late, I mean yesterday I had two wraps, some hummus, grapes, and veggies that were not fancily cooked (by that I mean packed with cals). I've been seeing a rise on the scales lately; 224, 225, and today? A grotesque 226.5. And I just found out why: I just got the worst gift ever; aunt flo came to town. Damn I wish I could kill her for fucking up my weight like that. At least it isn't horrible, horrible, it's not like I'm in the 230s again. Well I just wanted to post and let you guys know how I'm doing.
XOXO,
Scarlet <3

1 comment:

  1. aunt flo's a bitch. i hate how, when she's in town i can't weigh for a week.
    dw bout the scale, its probably just the bloatedness. it will go down in a few days.
    :)
    you sound like you're doing good though
    keep it up hunni. we're all here for you
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete