Thursday, October 1, 2009

Back From Outer Space (lol)

Hey ladies!
I know i was supposed to blog yesterday but i wanted to wait until i got my orgo test back, but i won't get that till tuesday so here i am! I have good news to report. I am now 228!!!! yay!!!! I have been eating little but enough to keep the metabolism firing high. I'm trying not to kill it(again). Yesterday I ate:
Gum
Celery w/ hummus
Lettuce, red pepper, and bamboo shoots( cooked in LIGHT sesame oil, garlic, salt and pepper)
the day before that:
Kashi GoLean Malt Ball Bar
Veggies again(stir fry mix this time, cooked same way)
Add in mi juices and you have what i have been eating. I haven't been starving though, i just don't have the time to eat anymore. take this morning. at 11am i had celery and hummus for Bfast with mi juices. it is now 5pm and i haven't had anything else. not on pupose, just because of time!!! So mi diet is a success!
Now on to the weekend! Time to maintain and maybe even lose a little.
Lexy, I'm glad you decided to do the Vulture plan, it really does work! :))))
Okay, Later guys!
XOXO,
Scarlet <3
BTW, if any of you need an email buddy: transparentbeauty@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment