So I am doing well with my fast so far, I haven't had anything!!! Not even water (even though I should). My stomach is empty and I can feel it pulsing lightly. Looking for something not there eh?
I am so excited that we have a little fasting group now!!!
Me, SkinnyBusiness, and WannaBskinny!! Woo, we can do it!
Okay so WannaBskinny was wondering about the rules of the fast, so I thought about and here they are:
1) Max of 600 cals a day, unless you have a crisis on your hands in which case you can go to 800 cals. But this is in a crisis only. Like if you're somehow trapped at a restaurant and claim you aren't hungry but you still have to get a drink. 500 cals and under is absolutely GOLDEN though!!!
2) Most any liquid is not off limits, except anything with high fructose corn syrup or any kind of "modified" additives (they'll have in the name. Like "modified corn starch), just because those things are horrible for you. I won't ban diet sodas, but I should warn you aspartame, sacchrine, splenda, and the like have been shown to cause your body to crave sugar, and it also highly affects your capacity to remember things. So drink at your own risk.
3) Yogurt is allowed, because it's pretty much a liquid. I don't eat yogurt personally (I'm almost vegan now) but I know some of you have it as a bit of a staple so I thought I'd let you know!
4) Smoothies are allowed!!!!!
5) Exercise is not required, but try to get more active!! Every calorie burned helps!!
So those are the rules, and if you think they're lenient, keep in mind we are going for 21 days. It's like a race, you have to pace yourself so we can finish and feel successful and victorious!!!!
School went well, no SC, but I'll see him twice tomorrow! So no worries. And Becca, I will definetly "flirt flirt flirt!" Haha, love you babe.
SkinnyBusiness and WannaBskinny, I love you guys too and we're gonna do it!!!!
PS: anyone who wants to jump on the fasting train feel free to come on board anytime!!!!!