OMG, thank you guys for all of your comments and ideas...I appreciate them SO much. *passes out a round of hugs*
So based on you guys' comments, here's what I should do:
1) Stop Obsessing so much because the scale WILL go down if I keep going.
2) DON'T BINGE!!!!!! This is super important. Not only will it make me feel bad but it'll put me further from my goals, so it's a no go.
3) Stop thinking about my sis in law. She doesn't play an important factor at all, she's just a means of irritation. The focus should be ME in my goal acheiving, not her.
4) Fast two days a week!! Well that would have to be mondays and weds. Those are the days when I'm at school for the shortest amount of time and I'm not going out. I can huddle in my room and get my homework done and not eat.
5) Eat around 500cals on non-fasting days. I am very close to this now so I won't have to change my routine much.
6) Keep working out!!!
Okay, so that is my plan for now, maybe forever if I get amazing results, lol.
In other news, I am .4 pounds down today, but I didn't get nearly as much sleep as I did over the weekend, so that may be why it's not a bigger loss. Gah, what is wrong with me!?! Am I seriously griping that I didn't lose ENOUGH!?! There was a time I remeber griping because I wasn't losing at all, or worse, gaining! *count your blessings Scarlet, they come in .2 increments*
So I am off to school and my fast. I should let you guys know that I am 224 today, so I am only 1.2lbs off of my lowest weight on this new scale. So I may give you guys an extra sweet number tomorrow!!