Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Maintaining

Hey guys! So I I maintained 223.5 today. Idk why exactly, but I don't mind. As long as I don't gain I'm okay.
Today went fairly well. It was supposed to be 100 cals, but I'm sorry, that just DID NOT HAPPEN. I tried, but I struggle with anything below 200 cals. 200 cals is hard too, but you can find something fortifying and fulfilling: rice and veggies in a nice low cal sauce, or two wraps with veggies, or something. So I had 400 cals, a high estimate based on what I think my rice, bean, and veggie mix came to. So pretty good. I really like the ABC, because if you stick to it you're fantastic, but even if you slip a little or make some modifications you're still in the clear.
I got my apples today! Haven't eaten one yet but I will in a little while. I worked out some (30mins) so I'll do the other thirty and my strength training before bed. Hmmm sleep. I'm really tired right now, I got up at 9:30 so my dad and I could go grocery shopping.
So the plan for the rest of the day is an apple and some water and sleep. Sounds sooo good.
Stay strong ladies!
XOXO,
Scarlet <3
PS, Idk what it is, but I look different from the last time I was 223. I abs look solid and toned instead of hollowed. But then again, last time I was at this point I had been fasting and starving myself heavily and not working out so maybe that is the diff.

2 comments:

  1. heey intake sounds goood! keep it up babes!i hope today went well my dear.:) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great girl. It'll hopefully get easier for you as you go.

    As for the comment you left, thank you. You're right. I shouldn't give him that kind of power over me. (:

    ReplyDelete