Saturday, January 30, 2010

Again and Again

Hello you lovely, lovely people!!!
All I have to say is: WOOT!!!!!
I am 221.0 today (lost 1.2 lbs) and I am crazy super happy!! That means that tomorrow I cross into the teens!!! Yay!!!!
I don't have much to do today, finish cleaning both mine and my bro's room. My mom saw the elliptical in my room, but I always take off the handles so I can just say that it's in there temporarily because I just "couldn't clean my bro's room" because it took up too much space (not a complete lie, liar, lol). She totally was okay with it. Though I didn't mention that I'm USING it. Oops.
Comment time!
M-ilie: ha, yes, we tall girls have to stick together! I am seventeen, going on eighteen in november. :)
~Naomi~: *does happy dance with you* yeah, dropping all the weight will be a pain, but it'd be an even bigger pain NOT losing it.
Jenny: I am glad you caught some happiness, I hope it is highly contagious and that I am completely infected, lol, I just made happiness sound like SARS or something. Yeah, money and looking good? The ULTIMATE motivator, haha.
Thanx for the sweet comments and constant motivation, I appreciate it sooooooo much!!!!
XOXO,
Scarlet <3

3 comments:

  1. Oh Scarlet... I don't know what to do about Lewis and Robbie... I don't know what I want. I don't know if either of them will mean much to me in a few years time to be honest. I know L might hurt me... but the thing is. I'm stronger than I was before. I can deal with it now. And I've built this wall up around me that no one can ever get through. I can protect myself. Something I should have learned to do a long time ago...

    I know what he did was bad. But I don't think he ever meant to hurt me so badly... I fucked myself up. It wasn't him. I can't blame him for it. I don't know what I'm going to do. I think I'm just gonna go with the flow and see where I end up. It's the only thing I can do really.

    Maybe this will bring me closure. I'm not sure.

    Congrats on the weight loss btw! You're doing great. And keep posting!! Stay strong.

    Holly x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I wrote that comment before I wrote my post... See I got my head straight on your blog! You're my therapy Scarlet :)

    You're right. I can't let things with Robbie go on... it wouldn't be fair.

    I hope the eatings going OK. Keep losing weight you're doing amazing!!

    Hol x x x

    ReplyDelete