Friday, January 29, 2010

I Kissed The Scale And I Liked It

The taste of it's lovely display! Hahaha, as you can tell, I am in a very, very happy mood today.
I weighed in and got a delightful, amazing, and absolutely delicious (if I do say so myself) number: 222.2
Yep, you read it right, new low weight on my new scale!!!!!! And to sweeten the deal, my bodyfat dipped to 39.5% sweet!!!! I lost 3.6 lbs in a day!!!! I don't think that has happened ever!!!!
Also, my dad made me a new deal: if I reach 205 by my sis inlaw's bday (february 17) I get back the money I paid for the scale! So 17 lbs by the 17th! Let's do it!!!
and thank you guys for answering my question! Your choice falls in purrfectly because my mom want to paint my bro's room tomorrow!!
Also, I realized that I get comments on past posts and I didn't notice until yesterday, so:
Violet: I think I love you. 122.8 in my pics? Hahahaha! <3<3
One other commenter (I'm sorry I don't want to destroy your name, my french is very bad): I am 5'9.
Thank you guys for all of your super sweet comments!
-H-: thanks for the advice!! What my parents don't know can't hurt them!
~Naomi~: thank you for saying my plan is brilliant!!! Also you're right, I need to keep motivated with working out!
Jenny from the block, lol: welcome back! Thank you for your compliments!! And yes, I totally love my new scale. It may not always give me the number I want, but it'll never tell me multiple numbers!! About my control, I realized that as long as I didn't have it I was only sabotaging myself. :)
XOXO,
Scarlet <3<3

3 comments:

  1. Hi, wow your blog is great, its really motivational to follow someone elses progress and now that someone else is going through the same thing, Your a tall girl like me, i'm 5'7 not quite as tall as you hehe, if you dont mind me asking i was just wondering how old you are, you might have said before but i have forgotten hehe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's AMAZING! This is a total reason to celebrate!
    *does a happy dance for you*

    3.6 pounds in a day is like Christmas!!!

    And, you can totally make 17 pounds by the 17th. If you're really working out every day, it will come to you. It will obviously be a pain in the ass, but hey... Do what it takes, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yoga..? never considered it, i will defo try it. i do need something to calm me down and just somehting to put all my focus instead of concentrating how much my life sucks :)

    i love it when i read a blog of someone in a good mood, it always raises my mood, thanks for this post. its so good to get some motivation.
    umm, your dad's given you a challenge and i think 17lbs is tottaly achievale...specially whne there's money involved :P haha
    i know you can do it. keep that control up darling!
    :D xxx

    ReplyDelete